MAIDENHEAD TOWN BOWLS CLUB
For certain club competition matches, such as the Pairs competitions, 1 booking slot of 90 minutes is not sufficient to allow the match to complete as they can take up to 3 hours. To cater for this, a change has been made to the Booking Page on the website to allow members to book a continuation slot when they need to book a club competition game.
This replaces the way that the "Continuation" feature on the Use drop-down operates. From today, when you select "Continuation" the system will read the details of the booking in the time slot preceding the one you have selected to book, and will copy all the relevant details from that booking into the current one. This means that you don't have to manually set up the Player A and B names.
So, for example, to book an Open Pairs game, you would take the following steps:
1) Select a date and time/rink slot and book the Club Competition match as you do now.
2) Select the next time slot underneath the one you have just booked for the Open Pairs match.
3) Press "Book Rink" to display the Booking form.
4) Select "Continuation" on the use drop-down. This will copy the player A and player B details from the main booking and display them on this booking form.
5) Press "Submit" to complete the extension booking.
6) Press "Close" to return to the booking page where you will see the new booking.